Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. DSG Arms reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.
- All items sold by DSG Arms are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may effect their purchase.
- We encourage any order over $300 to be shipped UPS Ground Signature Required. Any order over $1000 will be upgraded to UPS Ground Signature Required, subject to additional charges. Orders over $1000 will NOT be shipped USPS.
Call us for Returns or for Shipping changes to your order.
Return Policy - In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by DSG Arms prior to return.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. If a return is received without original packaging, a restocking fee WILL be applied.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Return request must be made within 30 days receiving an item.
- The sale of firearms and clearance products are final. RMA will not be issued.
- Once a NFA item has been submitted for transfer, a return will NOT be authorized for any reason.
- It is our policy not to accept returns on body armor. Once armor has been ordered and shipped, it is no longer under our care and is considered the property of the customer. All body armor will ship via UPS, USPS Priority will not be available.
Warranty and Repairs
- DSG Arms isnot a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer and warranty and repairs must be performed by the manufacturer.
- Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the mfrs policies. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
- In no instance will DSG reimburse a customer for work completed on products purchased from DSG.
- All shipping offers are not retroactive.
- No Backorders will be accepted during promotions
- USPS ONLY; offer excludes the following:
- ORMD Products (i.e., aerosols, weapon grease, liquids)
- Firearms (i.e., Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns, Lowers)
- 10% and other discounts do not apply to kits and backordered items.
- One time use per customer.
- Cannot be combined with other promo codes.